Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The Big Day of K

So here it is....the landmark first day of kindergarten. Malea was excited (but not as much as me). For those of you who don't know, she is going to school "with me" at the school where I spend the most of my time. She has THE sweetest teacher, and her room is across from our therapy treatment room (totally coincidental, of course ;) ) We are fortunate that she is able to attend with me and I'm really excited to be there for her.


Here we are with the coveted Barbie lunch box...matching thermos of course hidden inside.
Princess back pack!

Putting away our things with our good friend who we are lucky to be in a class with!







Hanging out in Mom's "class" before school with our friend....they are going to be soooo bored



Aubrey putting on her new school shoes



Malea tying her shoes (we just learned last week) Hooray



1 comment:

Nicole said...

Awww, congrats. They look so grown up. And way to go on tying the shoes! I just bought Gabe a second pair, dressier, with laces. He's freaking out, but I think it's about time we start to learn. ;) Glad to see the family doing well.